Home sweet home.

Home sweet home.
IQ of a spud and proud.

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Here We Go Again!

World Cup, hmmm, I just don't feel anything this time. Too many disappointments, missed penalties, sendings off, injuries, and fuck ups. England don't stand a cat in hell's chance of doing much more than getting out of their group as usual. I can't face getting excited and full of hope only to be gutted all over again. Being an England fan is like going back to a wife, that has already cuckolded you four or five times, as you think she's changed and then she fucks your next door neighbour in front of the entire street, just as you come home from work. She then boots you out of your own house, knocks through to make one big fuck off house with your neighbour and you end up living in the garden shed with a flag flying over it saying "Twat."

But I'll be watching on Friday and after one goal I will believe... well I hope I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment